This group of wonderful volunteers from Anamosa, IA is responsible for peeling the majority of apples that are donated to camp and made into apple sauce that feeds hundreds of campers every year.
- Next story Join Camp Courageous for a Block Party in Dubuque!
- Previous story Annual Valentine’s Day Dance at Camp Courageous for Adult Campers
Camp ebay auctions
- Currently no sales for ccoi
View ebay Giving Works auctions that donate 10 to 100% of the sale to the camp by other sellers. Shop and benefit the camp!
Follow on Twitter:
- Just under two hours left to get some delicious made to order omelets! http://t.co/eTVuuv6oBt about 3 hours ago
- How do you like your omelet? 30 trained omelet cooks waiting for you during today's Omelet Breakfast. Runs until... http://t.co/KJwbp6K3eH about 5 hours ago
- WMT 600 AM is broadcasting live from today's Omelet Breakfast. Tune in at 8:30 for the camp update with Charlie. http://t.co/RfpNCLGURJ about 6 hours ago
- Great crowd so far. Zero wait times right now. Ready for your omelet? #ccoi #benefit #breakfast http://t.co/1XGQAhqvuR about 6 hours ago
- Omelets have started cooking here at Camp Courageous. Get yours untill 1 PM today! #benefit #breakfast #ccoi about 7 hours ago