This group of wonderful volunteers from Anamosa, IA is responsible for peeling the majority of apples that are donated to camp and made into apple sauce that feeds hundreds of campers every year.
- Next story Join Camp Courageous for a Block Party in Dubuque!
- Previous story Annual Valentine’s Day Dance at Camp Courageous for Adult Campers
Camp ebay auctions
- Currently no sales for ccoi
View ebay Giving Works auctions that donate 10 to 100% of the sale to the camp by other sellers. Shop and benefit the camp!
Follow on Twitter:
- Just a few day left before the Manchester Garage Sale will close for the season. Last day is October 17th! The... http://t.co/5sxjiScjdJ about 9 hours ago
- Counselor Helena from Germany helps camper Leroy from Dubuque shoot a few arrows on the first day of a beautiful... http://t.co/yEeTcgsjtq about 23 hours ago
- The 26th Annual Square Dance Benefit for Camp Courageous will be held in the main lodge this Sunday, October 11.... http://t.co/dYhBCEHlWi 09:02:20 AM October 11, 2015
- Tune in NOW to WMT AM 600 for the Camp Courageous update, 8:30 AM every Sunday morning. Listen live here:... http://t.co/mImTWItCLS 08:25:27 AM October 11, 2015
- Regions Bank employees volunteer at Camp Courageous. - http://t.co/tr5QrGRGxR 02:01:06 AM October 11, 2015