This group of wonderful volunteers from Anamosa, IA is responsible for peeling the majority of apples that are donated to camp and made into apple sauce that feeds hundreds of campers every year.
- Next story Join Camp Courageous for a Block Party in Dubuque!
- Previous story Annual Valentine’s Day Dance at Camp Courageous for Adult Campers
Camp ebay auctions
- Currently no sales for ccoi
View ebay Giving Works auctions that donate 10 to 100% of the sale to the camp by other sellers. Shop and benefit the camp!
Follow on Twitter:
- Are you going to be in the Coralville area on Sunday? If you stop in and eat at HuHot you could be supporting... http://t.co/S3chx9JGlM about 7 hours ago
- Camp Courageous appreciates J&P Cycles Continued Support - http://t.co/V0Oc0Scto4 about 9 hours ago
- I played a bit of a joke on my coworkers today....the menu read: Burgers Fries Ice Cream Sundaes http://t.co/J04hVnMGx4 about 14 hours ago
- The Dietary Department played a little April Fool's joke on the staff today. The lunch menu: Burgers, Fries, and Ice Cream Sundaes (: about 14 hours ago
- Camp Courageous appreciates J&P Cycles Continued Support - http://t.co/o1FqALHNIF about 15 hours ago