This group of wonderful volunteers from Anamosa, IA is responsible for peeling the majority of apples that are donated to camp and made into apple sauce that feeds hundreds of campers every year.
- Next story Join Camp Courageous for a Block Party in Dubuque!
- Previous story Annual Valentine’s Day Dance at Camp Courageous for Adult Campers
Camp ebay auctions
- Currently no sales for ccoi
View ebay Giving Works auctions that donate 10 to 100% of the sale to the camp by other sellers. Shop and benefit the camp!
Follow on Twitter:
- Groups 7 & 10 try to play a game on a parachute but it's hard while so many are laughing. http://t.co/2m8N3Y9Bxj about 2 hours ago
- Video from this year's MDA Video!! https://t.co/3bj34J165g http://t.co/AGAqe871Xk about 3 hours ago
- A Video from this years MDA Week!! https://t.co/kLSy7NloVU about 3 hours ago
- What a glorious day to go canoeing on Lake Todd! Phil is in the stern controlling the craft while Joel regales... http://t.co/2iUM5AjrMS about 7 hours ago
- Everyone is having a ball in the pool this morning. Come on over and join us! about 7 hours ago