This group of wonderful volunteers from Anamosa, IA is responsible for peeling the majority of apples that are donated to camp and made into apple sauce that feeds hundreds of campers every year.
- Next story Join Camp Courageous for a Block Party in Dubuque!
- Previous story Annual Valentine’s Day Dance at Camp Courageous for Adult Campers
Camp ebay auctions
- Currently no sales for ccoi
View ebay Giving Works auctions that donate 10 to 100% of the sale to the camp by other sellers. Shop and benefit the camp!
Follow on Twitter:
- Camp Courageous appreciates new appliance donations - http://t.co/Z8MzQkaJrI about 1 hour ago
- Camp Courageous appreciates new appliance donations. Read More: http://t.co/4wGZ8SP8s2 http://t.co/I7muaepf9U about 3 hours ago
- The first hour of the morning was a rain plan but by 10 AM we were heading to the lake. Shayna, Paula and Jeff... http://t.co/tzt1FbdWrX about 7 hours ago
- Chris has been coming to camp forever and a day. And he sure loves to walk down memory lane each time he visits... http://t.co/W04gAYdsgb about 7 hours ago
- Camp Courageous appreciates new appliance donations - http://t.co/GElXl9SRnk about 7 hours ago