Camp Courageous will hold Stuff the Bus fundraisers at HyVees in the Cedar Rapids area. You can see the schedule below:
- September 1st – Noon to 4pm – 1st Ave, Cedar Rapids
- September 9th – 9am to Noon – Marion
- September 16th – 9am to Noon – Wilson Ave, Cedar Rapids
- September 23rd – 9am to Noon – Edgewood Rd, Cedar Rapids
- September 30th – 9am to Noon – Oakland Rd, Cedar Rapids
- October 7th – 9am to Noon – Mt. Vernon Rd, Cedar Rapids
- October 14th – 9am to Noon – Collins Rd, Cedar Rapids
- October 21st – 9am to Noon – Johnson Ave, Cedar Rapids
- October 28th – 9am to Noon – Marion
Camp Courageous provides recreational and respite programs for nearly 7,000 individuals of all ages with special needs each year. The camp was started in 1974, and the first buildings were built with donated materials by volunteers. Volunteers and donors remain the backbone of the camp which is open year round and run on donations.
Supporters can stop by an information table and drop off needed items such as bread, non-perishable food, baby, 55 gallon sized trash bags, napkins, and more. Volunteers will be on hand with a more extensive list of needs and to help Stuff the Bus!
Any questions pertaining to this event please contact Julie O’Connor by email at email@example.com or by phone at (319) 465-5916 ext. 2400