The Boardroom at Camp Courageous is equipped with several modern conveniences that will meet the needs of most business meetings. If you are looking for a meeting location for your business or group then The Boardroom may be what you are looking for…
The Boardroom is a rental opportunity that providing a private setting for Corporate and Organization meetings with a breakfast or lunch meal. Seating will be for five to twenty attendees.
The Boardroom provides modern features in a pleasant surrounding.
- Sound/Video System – built-in speakers in the ceiling for listening to DVDs, webcasts, or other audio presentations. Amplifier available for listening to standard audio sources. DVD player available.
- Projector – LCD video projector for PowerPoint, web casts, or any other need. VGA connector on front wall allows for easy computer connection. Composite video connection available at rear of boardroom. Wall-mounted white screen for best viewing of projected images.
- Conference Calls – wireless speakerphone (ClearOne Max) for conference calls. Phone can be placed anywhere in the room.
- Wireless Internet – access to high-speed internet for mail, web, and other needs.
- Rest Rooms – two fully handicapped accessible rest rooms are located just outside the boardroom.
- Breakfast may be served plated or as a self-serve buffet. The plated and buffet options will have two entrée choices from a menu of five.
- Lunch menu will be served plated. There will be a choice of two entrée from a menu of eight. There is a pre-set closed meeting option available.
- Vegetarian and special dietary needs are a welcome option.
Contact the camp’s dietary staff to schedule a meeting in the camp’s boardroom. A minimum of two-days notice for meeting hours and guest numbers.
To schedule the Board Room or to get more information please contact Chef Dennis Bayne by e-mail at email@example.com or Assistant Steve Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-465-5916, ext. 2400.
Get all rental rates and details from the Facilities Page.