The camp is often asked about information related to information about disabilities and services that may be available. Here are some links to external web sites* that may be useful:
- The Autism Society of Iowa – a statewide non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- The ARC of East Central Iowa – offers multiple programs and services for individuals with disabilities in eight counties in Iowa.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to have a link added to this page. Here are some additional links to sites that will help the camp:
- ebay Auctions for Camp – view ebay auctions for which a portion of the sale will go to camp. Sellers can designate 10% to 100% of their auctions.
- Shop Amazon.com and help camp – a percentage of what you buy goes to to camp… and at no additional cost to you! Just shop and help the camp by following the link provided.
- Good Search – search the web and earn money for Camp Courageous. Camp will benefit from every search you perform on this search engine. Just designate the camp as you charity.
*Camp Courageous provides these links as a courtesy to the visitors of this web site. The camp does not endorse or is responsible for the information or content of these web site.